As a UX UI Designer internship, you will work hand in hand with a product manager and interact regularly with developers, data scientists and, of course, clients. For each product you work on, your mission is to design the best user flows and produce high-quality interfaces. Your clients see you as a key advisor, and your thinking is fueled by user research (e.g. with interviews and user tests), but also by your clients’ business and technical needs.
You will join our growing Experience team at MFG Labs. Our ambition is to bring together data and design by reuniting talented designers and scientists who will build together top-level data-driven and innovative experiences.
Your daily tasks as UX UI designer
- to participate in the user research phase, in both user interviews and user tests ;
- to prepare and participate in collaborative workshops with your clients to help them make decisions ;
- to design the user flows of the products ;
- to realize high-quality wireframes that are easy to use and respects users, business and technical needs ;
- to transform these wireframes into pixel-perfect graphical interfaces that respect the latest UI standards ;
- to bring new ideas regarding the methodology to adopt for each product ;
- to constantly learn from others and share with the team your passion for design and innovation, along with the other interests you may have.
Minimum Qualifications as UX UI designer
- Empathic, with a user-centric mindset
- Strong knowledge of UX and UI standards when you’re dealing with Web interfaces
- Knowledge of the Sketch tool
- Previous experience dealing with UX problematics
- Flexible and able to interact with various profiles
- Curious and proactive
- Organized and rigorous
- Thirst for learning and pleasure in sharing (a real taste for innovation is a plus)
Strongly appreciated but not required
- Previous experience in any user research methodology
- Previous experience using Invision to build interactive prototypes
- Sketching and drawing skills
- Writing skills and interest in conversational UIs
- Experience of the Adobe suite
- Artistic sensibilities and creativity
- Knowledge of the design thinking methodology
- A good technical understanding
Apply for job
We live in a Programmable World. Tasks and processes that were once powered and organized by human beings are becoming more and more automated. These systems rely on software and algorithms. In this disrupted environment, MFG Labs’ mission is to help brands and organisations Embrace the Programmable World, by adding layers of intelligence on top of these automated systems, or by creating these systems when they don’t already exist.
Our team is what allows us to seize the opportunities of this Programmable World. MFG Labs’ talent pool ranges from mathematicians to designers, with strong roots in world-class academic backgrounds. This rich asset forms a one-stop shop that encompasses strategy consulting, design, digital expertise, software engineering and data science. Our operating model is made of highly agile and collaborative processes, strong project management, extensive code libraries and technological expertise, and a specific focus on R&D capabilities.
By combining top talents and state-of-the-art technologies, we empower companies from a wide range of sectors with tools that allow them to start their own data-driven revolutions. This helps them develop new ways to operate that translate into unprecedented competitive advantages.
- Address France