As a UX Lead Designer at Glovo, you will manage the product design team (currently 2 junior designers), you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile apps and website, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with the VP of Product and Tech Leads to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces that, together create a compelling visual experience for Glovo’s customers, partners and couriers.
Responsibilities as UX Lead Designer
- Mentor junior UX/UI designers providing feedback on their work and guiding them in their individual growth
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience
- Coordinate with Marketing Design team lead to ensure consistent brand design language
Requirements as UX Lead Designer
- Experience in app design for both smartphone and tablet as well as web design.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Experience mentoring junior designers
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Very good English
Apply for job
Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. And all through our Glovo’s app and web!
Nowadays, we are in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Zaragoza, Palma, Sevilla and Málaga in Spain as well as Milan, Rome and Paris; but we are growing at full speed and our goal is to conquer and leading as many cities as possible. The sky is the limit!
The way we manage our company is built in the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? Paying attention to all the details.
Glovo is like a new personal courier available to everyone that runs your errands immediately and on demand.
- Address Spain