FAMOCO has developed the world’s first Android transactional solution to help companies meet their digital transformation goals. We provide a fully integrated, mobile, business-centric and secure end-to-end solution. We target several markets including cashless payment, service management, transportation and access control markets.
We have designed three components that help us to change the world:
→ Our hardware: a secure and affordable NFC mobile device
→ Our OS and apps: a secure enterprise-ready Android OS
→ Our cloud service: an online service to manage devices remotely
In 3 years, we have deployed +100,000 devices in over 30 countries and we work with international groups like Orange, Gemalto, AliPay, PayPal, AccorHotels. We have offices in Paris, Brussels, Rennes, New Delhi and Singapore.
We believe that adventures are a team effort that draw on the unique strengths of each member and we strive to reveal and enhance the potential of our colleagues every day.
As a UI/UX Designer reporting to the VP of Business Software Products, you will turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be the best in your role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications? Let’s meet!
Your mission as UX Designer, if you accept it:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Requirements as UX Designer
Who you are:
- You have a BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have a proven experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- You have a strong portfolio of design projects
- You have a background in project management and research
- Interaction design and information architecture are familiar terms for you
- Balsamiq, UXPin or other design software have no secret for you
- You have a problem-solving aptitude, an analytical mind with a business acumen
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the will to join a great Tech company facing an hyper growth
To join our team means:
- Working in a stimulating and dynamic environment with great challenges every day and a real opportunity to witness the impact of your work on FAMOCO’s development
- Take part to a real human adventure with passionate, talented colleagues among whom you will grow and work on exciting projects
- The unique opportunity to work on state of the art technology with multiple applications across countless markets and customers
- The possibility to reveal your skills, enhance them and fulfill yourself greatly
- Be among a multicultural community always in search of new ways to enhance each individual’s potential
- The salary in line with the market and the experience of an engineer
Apply for job
FAMOCO has developed the world’s first Android transactional solution. We help companies meet their digital transformation goals by providing a fully integrated, mobile, business-centric and secure end-to-end solution. Our range of devices, the FX Series, are the only remotely managed devices available on the market that integrate smart card security coupled with a secure version of Android.
The FAMOCO solution is also compatible with selected Android devices (eg. Samsung tablets) and gives businesses the flexibility to deploy their business critical applications on other types of devices and manage them remotely. It is a turnkey solution for large scale deployments: devices are delivered ready-to- go and require no further configuration.
FAMOCO targets the transportation, cashless payment, field service management and access control markets. Today, we have deployed +100,000 devices in over 30 countries and work with international groups like Orange, Gemalto, AliPay, PayPal, AccorHotels. FAMOCO was established in 2010 and has 4 offices worldwide: Paris, Brussels, New Delhi and Hong Kong. We are always looking for new talent to join the FAMOCO team.
- Address France