Technical Lead .NET/Sitecore
The Lead role within the Sitecore practice at Osudio will be responsible for producing high quality solutions for customers and manage the day-to-day technical excellence of the .NET team. He or she should have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle, Sitecore development best practices.
What will you be doing as Technical Lead .NET
- You provide ownership of technical decisions (.NET/Sitcore Team). You are in the lead in medium and large-scale development projects. You make accurate estimations about the deliverables and you communicate these to the stakeholders.
- Recommend solutions taking into account latest technologies, existing corporate assets, project requirements and project timelines
- You’ll be working on various web application for a variety of customers as technical lead and senior developer.
- You will participate in all aspects of application development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
- You develop web applications using the Sitecore framework;
- You are responsible to achieve very high quality, maintainable and well documented web applications;
- You design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use;
- You are service oriented and help our internal customer needs;
- You are proactive and reach out to team members and other employees regularly. As the experienced consultant you are able to manage your own work efficiently and to coach your less experienced colleagues.
- You work closely with your team and other Osudio departments.
As Technical Lead .NET, we ask:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, or related experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience with MS .NET technologies
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- Sitecore Commerce
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German or Dutch is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role as part of a consulting team requiring minimal direction from more senior team members
- Quality is for you is not an option but a must;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both technical and non-technical client representatives
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus;
- You speak English fluently.
Additionally, it would be good if you…
Have passion for your profession and get energized by solving the business challenges of our clients; Share your awesome ideas with your colleagues.
What we offer you
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- Working for interesting and international customers;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful and reward winning organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for job
Osudio is one of Europe’s largest e-business specialists. Having worked in e-business since the 90’s we understand what works, what doesn’t and what drives growth. Many of our clients are market leaders. Our goal is to help them evolve their business model so they can excel in every market or channel.
Osudio works with a variety of software platforms and is one of the most experienced hybris partners in the world. This fastest-growing international omni-channel platform for large scale webshops landed in the hands of SAP this summer, as the result of a takeover. In addition to the hybris platform, Osudio also provides other solutions for companies like Heiler (Informatica), Intershop and Hippo.
With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Eindhoven, Hasselt/Diepenbeek, Dortmund/Lünen, Malmø, Stuttgart, Copenhagen and Valencia.
- Address Belgium