You are accountable for guiding the process of building, testing and delivering the overall solution.
As a Technical Architect you own all technical aspects of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data modeling and mapping, script development, and technical integration efforts. You will be accountable for guiding the process of building, testing and delivering the overall solution.
Some key activities as Technical Architect:
- Analysing requirements & presenting technical solutions to the client;
- Scripting and Query development;
- Data mapping and extract strategies;
- Relational Data / Data Schema;
- Web Services and API development.
What we’d like you to show:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer or information science, software engineering or other IT-related fields;
- The ability to communicate sophisticated concepts on paper and in person;
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS design;
- Knowledge of API (SOAP/REST);
- Basic knowledge of Android and IOS programming;
- Excellent command of Polish and English language, verbal and written;
- The ability to switch quickly between different modes of thinking and tasks;
- The ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly help them;
- That you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and think pro-active;
- Your experience in leading customer facing discussions.
And it would be great if you:
- Have prior email marketing experience;
- Know C# and .NET;
- Have knowledge in scripting languages like PHP, Ruby, Python.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
Apply for job
Emark is the Salesforce Marketing Cloud leader in EMEA. We enable you to capitalise on every moment you have with your customers by implementing, integrating and activating the best fitting marketing and advertising technology stack. We believe competitive advantage is about choosing the right technology and making sense of data to drive ROI through all digital communication channels.
We are proud to be the largest and most innovative Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platinum Partner in Europe. Emark operates for leading companies such as KLM, Philips, Wehkamp, NIBC, Scotch & Soda, Basic-fit, Suitsupply, Randstad, BPD, Bugaboo, Lonely Planet, O’Neill and many more.
Emark is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has international offices in London, Barcelona and Copenhagen.
- Address Netherlands