As System Analyst, you will provide technical solutions and ensure alignment between the business requirement and the technical implementation. You will serve as a key contributor for the development of technology solutions utilizing the service oriented architecture that optimize business value and technology footprint.
- You will evaluate business requirements and prepare the Specification Requirements Document that follow the project guidelines
- You will present and evaluate design solutions objectively
- You will ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results
- You will contribute in development, implementation of all system interfaces for each of our environments
- You will assist project teams with defining functional specifications
- You will work closely with IT Architects, Business Users, Developers and Test methodologist to ensure requirements and design are completely understood, especially in the system integration part
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
WHO YOU ARE
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- You have a first experience in billing and/or booking field
- You have a degree in Information Technology
- You have a 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position in financial services/investment funds industry
- You have a deep knowledge of development tools and MS Office
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- You ideally have an Agile background or alike experience
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to solve complex issues
- You are result oriented
- You have a great team-spirit
Apply for job
Kneip works with fund managers and administrators around the world to aggregate, format, and disseminate their fund data and reporting documents.
We are where asset managers come for regulatory reporting and investor disclosure. We offer data management, reporting, filing and dissemination solutions that enable our clients to free up their time and resources, so they can concentrate on their core business.
We help our clients provide consistent and accurate fund data documents to their distributors and meet their regulatory reporting obligations.
KNEIP was incorporated in 1993 providing publication services to the fund industry. Currently we have offices in six locations (Luxembourg, the UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland), and our team is composed of 263 specialists who service investment funds around the globe.
We are supervised by the Luxembourg CSSF, has the status of Professionnel du Secteur Financier (PSF), and is ISAE3000/SSAE16 Certified.
We serve over 400 asset management companies having combined assets under management of €1.8 trillion.
- Address Luxembourg