You are responsible for bringing customer requirements to life through marketing technology
As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for leading the process of analysing our customer’s business requirements, architecting a suitable solution, and blueprinting those solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. A key part of your role is to ensure the final solution is delivered against the original requirements to the highest standards.
As a Solution Architect you will definitely:
- Support our Sales team with sales opportunities by validating proposed solutions
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their communication initiatives
- Detailed requirement gathering sessions with clients and internal colleagues
- Create, manage and present an actionable blueprint that aligns a clients business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution and our own tool Relatify
- Build blueprinted solution in the relevant marketing technology
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
What we’d like you to show:
- A university degree and some relevant software or marketing experience
- Understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent strategic and technical thinking
- The ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly help them
- Thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Pro-active thinking
- Experience in leading customer facing discussions
- Experience with web based on demand software solutions
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- Familiarity/experience in developing SQL queries
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST API
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Experience with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption
- Mastering the English language and/or one other language that we’d love to speak ourselves
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will have access to an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience will help moving Emark forward. We’re always interested to hear your ideas and Emark will invest in your personal development. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace in the center of London.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
Apply for job
Emark is the Salesforce Marketing Cloud leader in EMEA. We enable you to capitalise on every moment you have with your customers by implementing, integrating and activating the best fitting marketing and advertising technology stack. We believe competitive advantage is about choosing the right technology and making sense of data to drive ROI through all digital communication channels.
We are proud to be the largest and most innovative Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platinum Partner in Europe. Emark operates for leading companies such as KLM, Philips, Wehkamp, NIBC, Scotch & Soda, Basic-fit, Suitsupply, Randstad, BPD, Bugaboo, Lonely Planet, O’Neill and many more.
Emark is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has international offices in London, Barcelona and Copenhagen.
- Address Netherlands