Is it your goal to be responsible for designing and executing test cases and reporting on the quality of Software? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Software Tester:
- Works with internal stakeholders, product owners and clients to analyse and clarify requirements before producing test cases for Apps, API’s, and Web applications;
- Assists the team in being responsible for output of the test effort;
- Develops test cases; works closely with developers to ensure the deliverables’ quality fit with functional design specifications;
- Executes test cases;
- Records and manages issues;
- Completes each test assignment within the agreed timeframe;
- Follows test methodology, processes and procedures;
- Enhances test automation
- Executes regression testing.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management and a minimum of four years’ experience as a Software Tester;
- Have experience and knowledge of the software development life cycle including Agile methodologies;
- Have experience and knowledge of test methodologies (ISTQB/T-Map), certification is an asset;
- Have experience and knowledge of SCRUM, certification is an asset;
- Have experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, HP, etc.;
- Have experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, UML, SQL; and meticulous attention to detail and be focused & well organised.
Complemented with the following skillset:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Testers spend significant time interacting with stakeholders and the project team and should therefore be comfortable facilitating groups of people with diverse backgrounds, education, and job skills.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of issues within the own area of knowledge and assume accountability for the quality of own work.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of testing types, including Automation, Functional, End-to-End, and Regression testing;
- Demonstrate understanding of testing issues within a complex project and organization.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the SCRUM framework.
- Understanding of scripting languages;
- Experience with test automation tools, preferably Selenium using Java
- Knowledge of Fiddler/Soap UI and Jira is preferred.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Parkmobile Group makes parking easier for motorists and operators all over the world. Through our creative software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find the perfect parking spot and help motorists pay with the click of a button. Everything we do is focused on improving our customer experience, whether you use a mobile phone or pay via the dashboard of your car.
Parkmobile Group currently offers the number 1 parking app, available in more than 650 cities. Our brands include RingGo, Spacehopper, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Use our app, text or call to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK (Basingstoke), Germany (Munich) and France (Paris).
- Address Amsterdam