Do you want to be part of an ambitious team? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? Do you love to work in an innovative environment? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our Ghent team as a Software Test Engineer.
Responsibilities as Software Test Engineer
- Part of a development team with validation and integration role
- Responsible for defining and implementing test plans, procedures, setups and environments
- Responsible for automated integration testing of Materialise Control Platform (REST, OPC-UA, WebDav, FTP …)
- Responsible for maintaining continuous integration platform
- Responsible for analyzing test results and providing fast feedback for the development
- Responsible for the formal product validation
- Consulted in the product release process
Requirements as Software Test Engineer
- Master degree in technical education, or similar knowledge through experience
- Eager to learn and work in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Experience with test automation
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and deliver high quality work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Enjoy team work
- Good English communication skills, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with C# programming language and Microsoft unit testing is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is an asset
- Experience with the Lua programming language and LuaUnit framework is an asset
- Experience with National Instruments LabView platform is an asset
- Experience with GNU/Linux and embedded software testing is an asset
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
Apply for job
Materialise is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Address Belgium