About the role
We’re looking for great people who want to make a difference in the world, so whether you’re a veteran in your field or you think you’re a super talented junior looking to get your foot in the door, we’re interested in chatting to you.
- Proven experience developing production applications
- A good understanding of the Elixir syntax and its lovely nuances
- A solid understanding of functional, as well as, object-oriented programming
- A passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code…duh!
- Proactivity and attention to scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile startup environment, while finding fulfilment delivering innovative solutions
If you are considering applying for a senior role we would like you to be at least be comfortable with complex git/github workflows (submodules, branches, forks, pull requests, merging, rebasing)
Perks that come with the job:
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies if you think it is the best tool for the job
- Free Cabify rides
- Retribución flexible: Subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and children’s day care
- Regular team activities for you to unwind and relax with your team
- Continuous learning programmes
- All the equipment you will need to work comfortably
And many more….
Apply for job
Cabify connects people with private cars and drivers to make getting around cities easier, safer and more enjoyable. We try to provide a great experience for our users, while enjoying our work and believing in what we do. Because we may only be an app, but in our own small way, we’re changing the world.
Cabify’s young, multicultural and multitalented team is spread across Latin America, Europe and Japan, and it’s growing every week.
- Address Spain