As a Software Engineer on our Aprimo R&D team, you’ll be building web applications that make our customers more productive. You’ll be part of an agile team, working in quick iterations to produce an exciting next-generation product using best-practices like RESTful web services and responsive design. You will need to be strong technically as well as be able to work well in an agile team environment. Great teamwork, leadership and communication skills are a must.
Experience you will have as Software Engineer:
- 5+ years in Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer-related discipline
- Experience with C# .NET or another high-level programming language
- Strong SQL Server skills or other RDBMS
- The ability to multi-task on various projects
- A desire to learn, grow and work with a team in an agile environment
- Strong teamwork, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent object oriented design skills
The Software Engineer will:
- Work within an agile team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Agile Testers) to prototype, design and deliver great features on-time for a web-based SaaS application
- Work as a full-stack application developer capable of delivering UI, APIs, business logic, data access features using Microsoft technologies
- Employ a dev ops approach to software development, enabling successful deployment and monitoring of customer usage
- Coordinate with Architects and Principal Engineers on optimum design
- Implement 3rd party libraries and integrate with 3rd party systems
- Maintain and enhance existing product functionality
- Perform and participate in code reviews and deliver features with automation tests
- Experience building an enterprise-level web application
- Experience with Microsoft Azure ideal
- Production-level AngularJS experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design
- Experience implementing RESTful web services
- Unit Testing/Automation experience
- Experience with Web API and Entity Framework 6 in a production environment
To empower marketers to reach their full potential and continuously deliver value back to their organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for job
Aprimo’s performance driven marketing operations technology and digital asset management solutions give marketers the advantage to govern and grow their brand.
Aprimo delivers the advantage with its innovative Marketing Operations Hub. We allow marketers to manage budgets, plans, productivity, and assets throughout the ideation, workflow and campaign delivery of the brand experience while maximizing provable ROI.
- Address Belgium