We are currently looking for a senior Sharepoint Expert for an interesting project as content/collaboration consultant. This position is open to both freelancers and employees.
What does the job look like?
- Understand the requirements of the business and guide the users in the different changes that are implemented.
- Various infrastructure tasks for SharePoint:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, integrate, test and maintain
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test these systems and infrastructure performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with other engineers/developers to implement fixes
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Liaise with other engineers for problem resolution
- Guidance and insurance of the policies defined by the SP Architect and that best practices are followed for the designed solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Watch duty and weekend work
- Support of SharePoint functional designers, developers and end-users: Guides in Site structure, Content modelling and Content Types, Metadata and taxonomy development,
- Search integration
- Defining, designing and reviewing technical architecture/designs to support new business requirements.
- Vision, evolution and strategy tasks
And what do we expect from you?
- You have what it takes to be an Aprico Consultant: you have an open mindset to keep on growing and you have the ambition to share your expertise. You can expect the right support from our side.
- You have min. 5y experience with the set-up of Sharepoint solutions
- You have a technical expertise in both Sharepoint and Sharepoint online, and you have the ambition to grow into a role of an architect. Knowledge of Jive is considered to be a strong plus.
- You speak fluently English. A good knowledge of Dutch/French is considered to be a strong plus.
- You have a bachelor degree in IT or equal by experience.
Apply for job
Aprico Consultants is an established ICT consultancy that steers the strategy and ICT transformation aimed at boosting your organization’s performance, productivity and competitiveness. We combine deep expertise with understanding, experience and end-to-end capabilities across all industries, from consulting to solution delivery, achieving a 96% client retention rate.
Our mission? We develop and implement ICT solutions to improve the productivity, efficiency and profitability of clients, enabling them to become high-performance organizations in the face of disruptive market change.
- Address Belgium