What will you be doing as Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- In your test plans/preparation you set the norm for the entire test process set. This consists out of functional testing, system testing, compatibility testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing (automated/manual). You are responsible from early on in the process to test design (functional and visual) for completeness, clarity and consistency.
- You are careful, you can easy empathize with the end-user and you will test the websites and mobile devices in all areas: technical and functional. You put together test scripts based on the design (visual, functional and technical) and will test the intermediate deliverables and final delivery very accurate. And you can assist our customers in the completion of the testing process. You will report your test results to the development team as you are part of the agile/scrum team. You will be responsible for the sprint demo for the customer on- or off site and work closely with the customer for the end-user training and User Acceptance Testing. In the role of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the preparation of test specifications, preparation of master and detailed test plans and test execution. Also you are able to give specific backend training and present finished functionality to the customer.
- Together with your Quality Assurance colleagues you will participate in workshops to improve the Quality Assurance department and your own skills.
As Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, we ask:
- At least 3-5 years experience in testing of web-based applications;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English;
- Creation of test scenarios/cases and manual execution of these scenarios;
- Good knowledge of test methods like V-model, T-map, etc.;
- The use of QA tools and bug-tracking systems;
- Knowledge of internet technologies;
- ISTQB certificate will be concerned as an advantage;
- Experience in test automation, security – and/or performance testing will be considered an advantage.
What we offer you
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- A market conform salary;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for job
Osudio is one of Europe’s largest e-business specialists. Having worked in e-business since the 90’s we understand what works, what doesn’t and what drives growth. Many of our clients are market leaders. Our goal is to help them evolve their business model so they can excel in every market or channel.
Osudio works with a variety of software platforms and is one of the most experienced hybris partners in the world. This fastest-growing international omni-channel platform for large scale webshops landed in the hands of SAP this summer, as the result of a takeover. In addition to the hybris platform, Osudio also provides other solutions for companies like Heiler (Informatica), Intershop and Hippo.
With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Eindhoven, Hasselt/Diepenbeek, Dortmund/Lünen, Malmø, Stuttgart, Copenhagen and Valencia.
- Address Belgium