We’re looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to work within our highly experienced team, building customer focused software products in an international SaaS business. You’ll be working as part of our product teams alongside our designers, product managers and engineers and be heavily involved in the full feature creation process where your input will help shape and influence software development. You will also perform both functional and regression tests and contribute towards automated tests and frameworks to improve coverage and automate the workload.
ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AS SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Contribute from the start of new feature development, gaining a deep understanding of the requirements and key use cases
- Develop tests for a range of our web-based features, choosing automated or manual tests as appropriate
- Raise bug reports in JIRA and generate usable feedback for the team.
- Work closely with software engineers and product managers throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Ensure all products and services have been regression tested prior to release
- Analyse defects and test results and identify improvement plans
- Implement automated feature and system level tests
- Help shape the QA processes and tools used by the entire product team
EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL CORE ATTRIBUTES
- BEng or Bsc in relevant subject
- Previous experience in software testing and QA
- Experience testing complex web applications
- Hands-on experience in test automation (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver)
- Active self-development in testing and QA skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic Agile environment
- Eligibility to attain UK Government Security Clearance
- Experience in a variety of test types: performance testing, security testing, UX testing
- Experience of testing for common web security attacks
• Scripting skills with at least one programming language
- Experience in Purchase to Pay or Procurement domain
- Familiarity with our native technologies: Java, MongoDB, Grails, Spring, Elastic Search, Windows, Linux
- Hands-on technical expertise with application programming, preferably Java
- Experience in HTML with Xpath
- Experience with tools: Jira, Jenkins, Confluence
- Competitive remuneration package and associated benefit
Apply for job
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services.
Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes.
Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
- Address Finland