Senior .NET Developer | Full Stack
- Technology-driven team
- Great salary package
- Permanent Opportunity
A leading Maltese Financial Services Firm is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals. The ideal candidate will become part of an expanding .Net Software Development team and build various enterprise-class web applications from scratch. The company offers amazing location, friendly environment and career progression opportunities.
This position sits within a close-knit cross-functional team that works across multiple business streams, and will see you build a range of innovative Microsoft web applications, using your skills in both back and front end on various cutting-edge technologies whilst following strict Agile practices. You will work closely with other team members to design and develop real-time transactional systems.
- Be responsible for the design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the software system
- Take ownership of the products, suggest development initiatives
- Deliver high-quality software, take care of scalability and maintainability
- Engineer high availability solutions
- Be a part of a stable and successful financial organisation
- .NET 4.0 or later, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC / MVVM, C#
- Typescript and AngularJS 4
- Preferably have an IT related degree or qualification
- Preferably have experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35.000 – 50.000 DOE
Bonus and benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV at email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
- Minimum Years of Experience 5
- Minimum Education Undefined
- Salary Range 25K - 50K
- This job has expired!
Archer Specialist Recruitment is a premier IT recruitment agency.
Our mission is simple: we match the best IT candidates in Malta with the best IT jobs. Founded in 2007 we have built our business on forming lasting relationships with blue-chip employers and talented IT professionals.
Employers like us because we thoroughly pre-screen for “exact fit” candidates who will make a genuine impact on their business.
Candidates benefit by being first to know about quality IT job opportunities. Followed by free coaching & constructive advice all the way through the recruitment process.
In a world where IT skills are in demand Archer Specialist Recruitment are the people to talk to about giving your business or career an edge.
Specialist IT Roles (Permanent | Contract)
Archer Specialist Recruitment match high-calibre candidates with top roles for:
- .net Developers
- Java Developers
- IT Testers / QA Analysts
- IT Networking Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Technical Architects
- SAP & Oracle ERP Consultants
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Specialists
- Web Developers
- Address Malta