How we work
What we are looking for
- Work in a flat hierarchy international team (our office language is English)
- Write elegant and performant code that is easy to maintain
- Develop your code well-tested and improve tests and code continuously
- You deploy to our production cluster with over 100 million monthly page impressions on a daily basis
- Agile development and modern project management following the Scrum approach
- Ensure, restructure and maintain code for scalability
- You build software not only at work, you are passionate about software
Experience in working with extensive CSS libraries to produce beautiful responsive pages
Attention to details when implementing designs and prototypes
Passion about UI design and new web trends
Willingness to help migrating our platform to new and exciting technologies
Having worked on Ruby on Rails applications is a nice to have
Good command of English
The opportunity to bring in fresh ideas to the team and participate in the next evolution of our platform
- Join a talented, driven and international team, passionate about our product and our customers
- Highly relevant, insightful and challenging tasks & the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture with flexible working hours
All the perks of working in the most exciting city in Europe when it comes to quality of life and knowledge sharing opportunities in tech
Apply for job
DaWanda is an online marketplace for unique and handmade items, where designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor.
We are a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and get inspired by one another.
Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption as much as they like the latest trends. For designers and employees alike, DaWanda offers a springboard from which talent can unfold and develop an amazing career.
About the Company: The company was founded in 2006 and its headquarter is located in Berlin. The platform is available in seven languages: German, English, French, Polish and Spanish. More than 200 employees from 20 different nations work at DaWanda today.
DaWanda in Numbers:
- over 360,000 designers
- ca. 6 million products, with 15,000 new products listed daily
- 6.9 million members • 200 staff members from twenty different countries
- over 200 million page impressions per month
- 20 million visits per month
- A bag is sold every minute, an item for children every 30 seconds, and an item of jewellery every 20 seconds.
- Address Berlin