Requirements as Senior Frontend Engineer
- Three years software development experience in an agile environment
- Expertise with
- Writing neat, maintainable and reusable code
- Maintaining browser standards and being an advocate for the user
- Code performance analysis and improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hard core problem solver
- Driven to learn more and share knowledge across the team
- AngularJS experience
- Experience with CSS frameworks, compilers (e.g LESS, SASS)
- Experience building products and single page applications
Nice to have
- Knowledge of
- npm or other package management tools
- CRM knowledge – Salesforce or Dynamics
- Experience in an object oriented programming language e.g. C#, Java, C++
Apply for job
Datahug is a collaborative forecasting and pipeline management solution, built in Salesforce, that enables sales teams to increase sales velocity and reduce pipeline risk. Our solution gives sales managers deep visibility into the sales pipeline while reducing the burden on salespeople to update CRM.
The old way of managing the pipeline with activity tracking and complex sales methodologies puts a heavy burden on salespeople, creates blind spots for managers and wastes hours of time that would be better spent selling or coaching.
Datahug captures and analyzes all of your sales activity automatically from email, calendar and CRM, providing you with deal level visibility, more time for coaching, less burden on sales reps and more accurate forecasts in a solution that has zero barriers to adoption.
Leading companies like Optimizely, Coupa, Instructure, Lyft and Nitro use Datahug to forecast with 95% accuracy and increase win rates by an average of 21%.
- Address Ireland