We at Booxware (a part of the Tipico Group) are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions. Hence, we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals (m/f) who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative agile environment.
As Scrum Master you will:
- Help Product Owners to create prioritized Product Backlog and Definition of Done criteria
- Support development teams in creating the task list for the next sprint as well as user stories plus their acceptance criteria, and support the teams in defining the deliverables agreed to for the sprint
- Ensure that both scrum board and impediment log remain updated
- Determine length of sprints, ensure effective meetings, estimate the effort required to complete the tasks agreed to for the sprint
- Assist in developing the sprint backlog and the sprint burndown chart
- Make sure that an ideal environment exists in the following sprints by moderating retrospective meetings
- Ensure impediments are discussed and resolved
- You have an agile mindset
- You act as a mediator who is solution-oriented and self-motivated
- You have strong communication skills and can integrate easily with teams of all sizes
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years professional experience working as a Scrum Master (m/f) for a software development team
- Professional experience in developing software is desirable
- Certified Scrum Master training and extensive know-how in conflict management
- Fluency in both German and English language
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
Apply for job
In 2002, a cooperation between bookmakers and software developers set itself the goal of bringing enthusiasm for sport and the excitement of betting even closer together. Out of this cooperation, BOOXWARE was born: a concept of providing dedicated, high-quality hardware and software solutions for the sports betting industry – from a single source, End2End, including perfect service support. Today, BOOXWARE Software Systems and BOOXWARE Software Development are among the pioneers in this specialised field and work individually and in cooperation with Europe’s leading betting providers and their franchise partners.
At our locations in Karlsruhe and Munich, we constantly hone new ideas for even better hardware and software modules to deliver uncompromising betting pleasure – for the customer and for our partners.
- Address Germany