Ohpen’s cloud-based (AWS) core banking engine is rapidly gaining favour as the platform of choice for financial services companies. Your mission is to defend to the death the 100% reliability, scaleability and ruthless efficiency of the Ohpen platform. We started Ohpen to be amazing. And we need you to apply every last ounce of your intelligence, skills and experience to keep us that way.
As QA Engineer at Ohpen you will focus on building and extending our test cases for our test automation framework. You’ll be one of the first of several new QA Automation Engineers working side by side with our developers. While the teams build new functionalities and deliver with continuous integration, you will design and set up new automated test suites (automated test preparation), selecting and expanding with the latest tools and effective solutions for automation. We have several different applications with a slightly different technology stack that require test automation; all our services run at AWS and test automation for continuous deployment is our goal, a challenge awaits you!
REQUIREMENTS AS QA ENGINEER
- A QA automation professional with more than three years experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar, you’ll know how to test SaaS API and Web services.
- At Ohpen the technology stack is based around .NET and MySQL running in the AWS cloud, so a background in and experience with C#, .NET, working with MySQL Server is a big plus. However it has been proven that your experience in other programming languages can also be a good start to work with our developers.
- We are true collaborators and also expect you to share your knowledge in sprint reviews, documentation, and knowledge sharing sessions; in return you’ll be immersed in an environment that supports your ideas, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
- You like to fully understand things from the perspective of others and are comfortable communicating in group settings. In writing and in conversation you can get your points across succinctly and clearly.
- Everything here is part of your job description: there is no leaning back waiting for others at Ohpen,
- There is no margin for error: all eyes will be on you to show leadership in upholding or 100% commitment to impeccable accuracy and quality,
- The fluid nature of a startup in hyper-growth mode is not for everyone.
- Exposure to an unrivalled mix of talents and specialisations
- Ohpen represents the future of banking IT, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it
- You get to be part of a startup in hyper-growth mode, if that’s something that’s excites you, this is the place to be!
Apply for job
Legacy out. Agility in. It is the only way forward for the financial industry and the driving principle behind Ohpen: a ruthlessly effective, cloud-based core banking engine. Built by former bankers to administer retail investment and savings accounts, Ohpen liberates banks from their legacy systems and processes. 100% reliable, 100% adaptable, 100% compliant. Available as SaaS or BPO, Ohpen is continuously compliant. It frees financial services companies to focus their resources where it matters: customer facing innovation.
Our mission is to develop the best core banking engine in the world.
Finally free from the constraints of on-premises legacy core banking applications, banks will just plug in to a cloud-based administration factory using an API.
Our people define our business. They are the very fabric of our service. Each of them are passionate leaders in their field. Experienced bankers. Expert software engineers. Seasoned compliance specialists. We know it is the merger of these diverse competences into one tight-knit team that our customers buy into.
- Address Netherlands