At Packlink Engineering team we are looking for our new colleagues, people eager to join a motivated high impact team to improve our systems. You’ll find a friendly work environment with near flat hierarchy.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Microservices, microservices and microservices… with more than 20 in production
- More than 2.8K requests per minute… are you up for the challenge?
- Event oriented platform
- International work place. From our applications with more than 4 programming languages, albeit Scala focused, to the company with more than 15 nationalities.
- “Works on my machine” is not longer an excuse: Docker containers from your local env until production.
- DevOps mentality
REQUIREMENTS AS QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated e2e test suite
- Support developers in understanding how to write better tests
- Be aware of and understand the impact to QA of any new technologies being introduced
- Work with the team to keep a healthy automated test suite
EXPERIENCE AS QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Being able to analyze the “big picture” of a complex system
- Communicating with technical and non-technical teams and business stakeholders
- Full understanding of requirements and functional specifications
- Working with release procedures, test methodologies and software defect tracking tools like JIRA
- Working experience with JVM languages and/or web related techonologies
- API testing with tools like SoapUI and knowledge about scripting language
- UI Test Automation, creating automated user acceptance testing with Webdriver, Robot framework, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Stress and performance testing, black box, white box and usability testing in client-server, web and database environments
- Creating test artifacts: test specifications, status updates
- Programming skills in at least 1 of the following languages: PHP, Python, Java, Scala, Ruby
- CI with Jenkins
- Working with Agile development methodologies
- Working experience with containers. We work with Docker.
- Experience automating JIRA workflows
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Competitive salary range: from 35.000€ to 41.000€.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 12 nationalities working on the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance subvention.
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
- and many, many more surprises… come join us!
Apply for job
Packlink, a disruptive online shipping comparison and booking service, is a young and upbeat company experiencing extreme international growth. We offer individuals and SMBs customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world’s top couriers, at a discounted price.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork.
Our success to date has taken us to new horizons: Packlink is experiencing tremendous growth and expanding internationally. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team. Packlink is all about people and talent.
- Address Spain