Optimy has developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment.
After 6 years, Optimy records more than 180 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of Optimy users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim and Volkswagen.
Optimy aims to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a PHP Developer Internship to take an active part in the development of our software.
Please note that we will accept only applicants who can provide us with an internship agreement from their university.
Responsibilities as PHP Developer Internship:
- Develop new web interfaces to manage existing solutions.
- Develop middleware solutions for our existing solutions to communicate between them using APIs.
- Assist developers in their tasks.
- You wish to do a PHP internship as part of your studies.
- You are start-up minded.
- You have a high level of enthusiasm and independence.
- You speak English.
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
- The opportunity to join the team long term
We grant 300€/month to foreign students and 50€/month to students based in Belgium.
Apply for job
The customer-oriented sponsorship & grant management software trusted by more than 180 organisations worldwide with a retention rate over 98%.
The Optimy Solution helps sponsorship, partnership, CSR, grants and community investment professionals to improve their performance across the entire lifecycle of a project by covering one or more of the following processes:
- Request Management: Streamline the flow of incoming requests thanks to customisable online forms and ensure a systematic and personalised response to each
- Project Management: Manage and collaborate on all projects from a single intuitive dashboard
- Assessment process: Automatically score incoming requests and projects based on your specific KPIs
- Audit & Compliance process: Allow a central team to easily follow all ongoing activities at group level
- Address Belgium