Are you able to wok as part of a small dynamic team and have experience with web-based products? Come work for the #1 European parking app as PHP Developer and make a difference! Parkmobile is the parent company of Cobalt Telephone Technologies.
Responsibilities as PHP Developer
- Has a creative approach to problem solving and demonstrates their experience of building web applications as well as their ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Has a practical approach to the programming and technical development of Parkmobile’s products and services
- Responsible for the deployment of all web-based solutions on Parkmobiles application service platform
- Is part of the post production support of systems (this involves out-of-hours 24×7 support rostering)
- Will assist with the mentoring of more junior members of the web team, retaining culture of achievement and enjoyment.
Requirements as PHP Developer
- Degree level qualification, ideally in Software Engineering/IT
- At least 2 years in depth knowledge and experience of programming OO-PHP 5.0 (MVC)
- Experience of PHP Frameworks e.g. Zend, Codeigniter etc. (Not CMS, Drupal, WordPress etc)
- Hands-on knowledge of using either MYSQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in developing a Windows/Linux environment
- Worked for at least 1 company
- Taken a technical project from inception through to delivery
- Knowledge of three of the following– with a deep understanding of at least two (in order of relevance)
- Administrating Apache
- Internet Technologies (Java, Web Services, SOAP, AngularJS)
- Relational database design
- Experience of GIT/SVN source control
- Experience of Jira/Stash/Confluence
- Secure coding experience
- Operating Systems (Windows 2003/208 Server, Linuz RedHat/Debian)
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you in our gaming room;
- Offer salary according to experience and education level;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance, call-out and standby payments and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Parkmobile Group makes parking easier for motorists and operators all over the world. Through our creative software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find the perfect parking spot and help motorists pay with the click of a button. Everything we do is focused on improving our customer experience, whether you use a mobile phone or pay via the dashboard of your car.
Parkmobile Group currently offers the number 1 parking app, available in more than 650 cities. Our brands include RingGo, Spacehopper, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Use our app, text or call to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK (Basingstoke), Germany (Munich) and France (Paris).
- Address Amsterdam