Are you also an enthusiastic .NET Developer, who thinks it would be marvelous to be part of a team of driven & skilled .NET Consultants, where knowledge sharing & team work is key ? And all of this close to your home …
Then you’ve come to the right place at Tobania, because our .NET Development team is looking for new colleagues to join forces. The .NET Community works on custom developed .NET applications for several clients. As a part of this stunning team, you will be responsible for developing these applications according to the best practices, so that they stand out.
Requirements as .NET Developer
- A passion for .NET development and at least 3 years of experience in this technology ?
- The drive to further develop your skills ?
- What it takes to face technological challenges and to identify creative solutions ?
- Experience developing according the agile & scrum development principles ?
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English ?
- The opportunity to keep track of new technologies & trends.
- Elaborate training possibilities & a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Entertaining events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits in correspondence to your experience
Apply for job
Tobania, the result of a fusion between TOBIUS and the SAGA Consulting Group in 2014, provides business and technology solutions with accompanying services in consultancy. We are an all-round integrator and one of the biggest and most influential IT sourcing players on the Belgian ICT market.
IT sourcing is in our DNA. Over the last ten years we have become an expert in finding the right people, meaning that we currently benefit from the expertise of over 500 motivated ICT specialists: analysts, architects, developers, project managers, to name but a few.
Our solutions are applied in many different areas, locally, regionally and nationally and in a variety of sectors: banking, financial services, utilities, healthcare, production, government and social administration sector.
Tobania is exclusively under Belgian ownership and has an annual turnover of +/- 65 million euros.
- Address Strombeek-Bever