- At least a Bachelor’s degree, typically one combining aspects from Computer Science and Interaction Design and at least three full years of work experience as web developer.
- The ability to write valid, semantically correct, HTML5 and CSS3.
- You can not only contribute to our vision and roadmap, but you also have experience in building and optimizing high-traffic websites.
- The ability to quickly visualize your ideas by using either graphical tools (such as Photoshop or Illustrator) or pen and paper prototypes.
- You believe in a mobile first, responsive approach to web development.
- Technologies like Sass, Vue.js (or other component based systems), Gulp and Node.js have already spiked your interest and, if you’re not using all of them already, you can’t wait to start using them.
- You are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders as part of your day-to-day work.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, and excellent communication skills.
- Ambition, energetic and an entrepreneurial drive, you can work well independently but definitely also in a team and you are fun to work with.
- A fulltime, 40 hours/week, position.
- Competitive salary including a bonus scheme.
- Employee referral bonuses; just an extra chance to work with friends (and earn some extra cash!).
- A +/- 1000 EUR annual personal development budget, because personal growth is KEY!
- An attractive collective insurance package with IAK, covering public and private insurances from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurances!
- Travel cost reimbursement.
- Informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- Our office is in the centre of Eindhoven (Strijp-S), five minutes from the central station.
- Interesting extras such as a laptop of your choice.
Apply for job
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education: – Increase accessibility and stimulate people to pursue an education – Inform and help them to choose the institute, programme and environment that fit them best, across borders We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering best information for students, as well as low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year. Our established platforms are MastersPortal, BachelorsPortal, PhDportal, ShortCoursesPortal, LanguageLearningPortal, PreparationCoursesPortal, DistanceLearningPortal, ScholarshipPortal and STeXX.
The team now consists of over 100 people with 35 different nationalities, we foresee to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC.
Our headquarters is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.
- Address Netherlands