A number of Java Developers are required for a dynamic software company based in Athlone in Ireland. You would be working primarily on an outsourced project for one of the biggest IT companies in the world!
What will I do as a Java Developer?
- Participate in the complete software development cycle
- Responsible for the software design of complex systems and/or services provided to the customer
- Architectural Model, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development etc.
- Keep up to date with Java, Web Services, Spring and Hibernate
What I need to have to be Java Developer?
- 4+ years’ experience in Java, JEE and Web Services
- Strong Unix/Linux/Solaris environment
- A degree in engineering or relevant
- Developing multithreaded server side applications with knowledge of thread and thread pool management
- Experience in developing large scale Java server components capable of large volume transaction handling
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary (depending on experience level)
- 5% pension (matching contribution)
- Private health insurance
- Remote interview process if necessary to accommodate overseas applicants
- Relocation help and guidance
- Minimum Years of Experience 3, 4
- Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
- Salary Range 25K - 50K, 50K - 75K
- This job has expired!
IT Search has been founded to bring the very best in candidate matching to our client base across all verticals in Ireland and abroad. Specialising in filling senior niche roles and finding and engaging suitable candidates on our clients’ behalf, IT Search offer a combination of decades of IT Recruitment experience and knowledge alongside deep searching expertise and high quality engagement for all parties during each assignment, to completion and beyond.
With clients across Financial Services, Software, Healthcare/LifeSciences, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and more, we are extremely well positioned to understand candidates’ requirements and desired career paths and match these parameters with our client base. Similarly, we take time to understand and correctly represent our clients’ cultural values to the marketplace, always aware that we are an extension of their brand; noting that we not only represent IT Search, but our clients’ reputation. In this “candidate’s market”, it is more important than ever to ensure that we, as your recruitment partner, represent you accurately.