Description – Java Developer
As Java Developer at Tobania, you will be part of an enthusiastic team of Java consultants, passionate tech-savvies whose main focus is developing applications that stand out and that are used in real life. As Java developer you will reinforce or lead our clients’ development teams and wow them with your enthusiasm. You will stand on the frontline, when it comes to innovative projects & exploring new technologies. More specifically, we are looking for Java Developers to join our Tobania team in the center of Brussels. As Tobania team you will be working on the crucial key applications. Evidently this means you will be involved in new development as well as maintenance tasks.
Requirements as Java Developer
- A passion for Java development.
- The thrive to further develop your skills and to invest yourself in the community.
- What it takes to face technological challenges and to identify creative solutions.
- Experience developing according the agile & scrum development principles.
- Strong communication skills in either Dutch or French, and English.
- The opportunity to expand & share your knowledge in the Java community.
- The opportunity to keep track of new technologies & trends.
- Elaborate training possibilities & a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Entertaining events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits according to your experience (Car and fuel card, group- and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance …).
Apply for job
Tobania, the result of a fusion between TOBIUS and the SAGA Consulting Group in 2014, provides business and technology solutions with accompanying services in consultancy. We are an all-round integrator and one of the biggest and most influential IT sourcing players on the Belgian ICT market.
IT sourcing is in our DNA. Over the last ten years we have become an expert in finding the right people, meaning that we currently benefit from the expertise of over 500 motivated ICT specialists: analysts, architects, developers, project managers, to name but a few.
Our solutions are applied in many different areas, locally, regionally and nationally and in a variety of sectors: banking, financial services, utilities, healthcare, production, government and social administration sector.
Tobania is exclusively under Belgian ownership and has an annual turnover of +/- 65 million euros.
- Address Strombeek-Bever