RHEA Group is currently looking for a Java Developer for one of its client. You will have the opportunity to work in a European Institution for Air Traffic Management, based in Brussels (Belgium).
The scope of work will include:
- Perform software engineering activities on allocated projects across the full software project lifecycle
- Develop and integrate software design of high availability systems
- Understanding customer requirements for supporting and resolving software related problems.
- Reporting to the Technical Support Manager
- Support customers via telephone, email, remote connection and in the field
- Flexible, agile approach; able to cope with urgent deadlines and changing priorities.
- Able to work from minimal information provided by customers
Benefits as Java Developer
Besides a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, we offer you the possibility to grow within a powerful framework of the most interesting projects that are contributing to the area of space engineering.
Skills and Experience as Java Developer
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering, mathematics or physics
- You have strong Core Java knowledge and willing to dive into the Air Traffic Management area.
- You have experience with code profiling
- You have very good algorithmic skills
- You have at least a minimum 3 year experience using scripting language such as Unix or Linux
- You have experience in SQL and database programming
- You have Spring, Webservices
- Ability to work on complex systems
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have experience with multithreading
- You know what is Asynchronous messaging
- Experience with High Availability systemsGood knowledge of geometrical software design and the airspace information Management domain
Apply for job
RHEA Group is more than a trusted partner but an active collaborator to the European Space Agency (ESA), Belspo, the European GNSS Agency, the European Commission, the European Southern Observatory, and EUMETSAT. From working on the European flagship navigation system (Galileo) and Earth Observation program (Copernicus) to the exploration of the Red Planet (ExoMars) and launching the first spacecraft landing on a comet (Rosetta). Our experts are building the future of the industry by driving the most groundbreaking missions.
RHEA Group is the sole creator of MOIS, the software automating the different complex processes involved in space missions, reducing the operations’ preparation time while increasing the quality of testing and safety of missions. MOIS is used as a standard by ESA and has advanced more than 100 missions.
- Address Belgium