Glovo is constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
Responsibilities as iOS Engineer
- Join one of the teams (Customer Experience, Logistics, Content and Partners, Growth, B2B, Platform) on a mission of constantly improving the product
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
Requirements iOS Engineer
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Understanding of reactive programming (ReactiveKit, ReactiveCocoa, etc)
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Solid refactoring skills
- The urge to write unit-tests
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, UI, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
- Good English
- Experience with Java/Kotlin is a plus
- Experience with Android is a big plus
- Participation in open source projects is a huge plus
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Unlimited Glovo credits
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Apply for job
Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. And all through our Glovo’s app and web!
Nowadays, we are in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Zaragoza, Palma, Sevilla and Málaga in Spain as well as Milan, Rome and Paris; but we are growing at full speed and our goal is to conquer and leading as many cities as possible. The sky is the limit!
The way we manage our company is built in the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? Paying attention to all the details.
Glovo is like a new personal courier available to everyone that runs your errands immediately and on demand.
- Address Spain