You must be thinking:” Yet another company which is looking for Functional Analysts who know every possible tool and methodology.” And sure, we consider it a strong plus if you master some of these, like drawing UML diagrams or BPM(N) in MEGA, Visio, Enterprise Architect, Axure, Rational Rose… But isn’t it our job to help you develop the necessary skills to become a top consultant? So most important to us is to work with passionate & driven Functional Analysts.
As Functional Analyst at Tobania, you will be part of an enthusiastic team of consultants, driven to close the gap between Business & IT. As Tobania team you will be working on the crucial key applications. You will stand on the frontline, when it comes to innovative projects in e.g. the financial, retail, utilities, HR … industries. As Functional Analyst you are responsible for translating the business requirements into a functional design, which enables the technical teams to develop applications that meet the business’ needs.
Besides interesting & challenging assignments at Belgian top companies, we also offer:
- The opportunity to expand and share your knowledge & experience with your colleagues
- The opportunity to keep track of new and proven methodologies & techniques.
- Elaborate training possibilities & a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Entertaining events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits according to your experience (Car and fuel card, group- and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance …).
Requirements as Functional Analyst
- A passion for functional analysis and at least 2 years of experience in this role.
- The thrive to further develop your skills.
- What it takes to wow our clients by delivering a qualitative, detailed & all-encompassing functional analysis.
- Strong communication skills in either Dutch, French, or English.
Then you might be the perfect match for this awesome job !
Apply for job
Tobania, the result of a fusion between TOBIUS and the SAGA Consulting Group in 2014, provides business and technology solutions with accompanying services in consultancy. We are an all-round integrator and one of the biggest and most influential IT sourcing players on the Belgian ICT market.
IT sourcing is in our DNA. Over the last ten years we have become an expert in finding the right people, meaning that we currently benefit from the expertise of over 500 motivated ICT specialists: analysts, architects, developers, project managers, to name but a few.
Our solutions are applied in many different areas, locally, regionally and nationally and in a variety of sectors: banking, financial services, utilities, healthcare, production, government and social administration sector.
Tobania is exclusively under Belgian ownership and has an annual turnover of +/- 65 million euros.
- Address Strombeek-Bever