Want to join us on our journey through the mobile apps world? We are looking for a proactive developer experienced on a broad range of backend skills to help us maintain our platform. You’d be working remotely with our team spread across London, Italy and Portugal.
We are looking for a problem-solver familiar with load-balanced backend architectures that span across multiple geographic locations.
- 2+ years Node.js and most importantly, experience building backend systems (must have)
- Package/module management (npm)
- Functional programming (lodash)
- Experience writing public documentation
- Some experience with job-based queues
- Knowledge of working with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Availability to work remotely and travel quarterly to London.
And preferably also some experience with:
- Building native mobile apps
- Signing and submitting apps to app stores
- Testing and debugging apps
- Vue.js or another reactive JS framework like React
- Maintains or published/contributed to open-source npm packages
- Docker or other similar tools
- Continuous integration TDD/BDD and test frameworks such as CircleCI, Mocha etc.
- Queueing systems (job/workers queues)
Apply for job
Our mission is to bring the tremendous power of mobility to businesses around the world
Fliplet is a platform that allows companies to build their own mobile apps — without agencies or intermediaries. Whether you don’t know any code at all or you’re a top developer, the Fliplet Studio platform will make it a breeze to create powerful, beautiful apps with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop features and other flexible options.
At Fliplet, we believe that mobility empowers companies to do more and reach further. That’s why we created an app building platform that makes it easy, cost-effective and safe to publish mobile-first apps.
But we’re not just about the software. Our wider team has helped dozens of businesses design and execute future proof strategies with mobile at the core.
- Address UK