Datahug is seeking a motivated FullStack Engineer who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced Agile environment. You will work closely with other members of the development team to solve challenging data product problems. You will be an AngularJS expert with an interest in Visualisation, MongoDB, and performance optimisation for large data sets. We’ll expect you to take ownership and help test, release and maintain the code you write.
Requirements as FullStack Engineer
- Three years software development experience
- Expertise creating beautiful web applications (HTML and CSS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hard core problem solver
- Driven to learn more and share knowledge across the team
- Software architecture experience
- Looking for team lead opportunity
- Experience with a NoSQL database technology
- Experience building and integrating REST APIs
- Experience with distributed task processing frameworks
Apply for job
Datahug is a collaborative forecasting and pipeline management solution, built in Salesforce, that enables sales teams to increase sales velocity and reduce pipeline risk. Our solution gives sales managers deep visibility into the sales pipeline while reducing the burden on salespeople to update CRM.
The old way of managing the pipeline with activity tracking and complex sales methodologies puts a heavy burden on salespeople, creates blind spots for managers and wastes hours of time that would be better spent selling or coaching.
Datahug captures and analyzes all of your sales activity automatically from email, calendar and CRM, providing you with deal level visibility, more time for coaching, less burden on sales reps and more accurate forecasts in a solution that has zero barriers to adoption.
Leading companies like Optimizely, Coupa, Instructure, Lyft and Nitro use Datahug to forecast with 95% accuracy and increase win rates by an average of 21%.
- Address Ireland