Raet (raet.com) is the leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, our HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM), ranging from Standard payroll to funky eHRM (Human Resource Management) products in the public and private sector.
Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how people work day by day? Do you get a kick out of developing state of the art software? Are you up for a real challenge to become the best FrontEnd Engineer?
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective.
Finally, and ultimately most important, we are looking for team members who share our mindset & core values: Smart, Helpful, Conscious, Expert & Reliable. Are you up for it?
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Guide and coach team-members as subject matter expert
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about web development technologies
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the company and provide responsive and adaptive web design principles across websites, mobile, tablets
- Experience with Agile methodologies (XP, Scrum or Kanban)
- Close collaboration in the deployment process (IT Ops/DevOps)
- Discuss technical solutions with other developers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Construct technical solutions and documentation
- Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Architects
- Maintain a high awareness of UI trends
- Working closely with in-house designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e HTML/CSS to turn their static designs into working browser based webpages
- Participate in knowledge “guilds” and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
MUST HAVE AS FRONTEND ENGINEER
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Karma,..)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Object Oriented programming and best practices
- High level of English
- Work with version control systems (Git, TFS, Subversion..)
NICE TO HAVE
- Functional testing (protractor)
- Knowledge & experience with Agile
- Experience working with Angular (1.x or 2)
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, ..)
- Familiar with CSS methodologies (BEM , SMACSS, ITCSS …)
- ES6 and/or Typescript
- Development tooling (npm, Gulp, webpack, grunt,…)
Raet as an employer of reference chooses to work in a different scheme than other organizations. We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
- Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
- Development and growth opportunities within the company with many workplaces in Argentina, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
- Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h. (Friday from 8-15h)
- During August finish at 15 every day
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home
- As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket transport
- Company provides a laptop
- Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland´s headquarters)
Apply for job
Raet specializes in HR cloud solutions and related services. Our solutions keep things simple and create unity to put managers and HR professionals in over 10,000 organizations in control of their HR affairs day in, day out. In addition, we enable 1.6 million employees to arrange their own HR matters through one integrated system, from any device, any time and any place.
Raet has been active in the Netherlands since 1965 and currently employs over 1,100 staff. The company is a growing player internationally and operates from 14 countries all over the world, including the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Peru, Chile and Argentina.
- Address Netherlands