Who we are
Signavio is a leading provider of BPM and BDM solutions helping organizations improve their business processes and decisions. We are based in Berlin and have two offices overseas in Sunnyvale (California) and Singapore.
Our inventive and collaborative approach to Business Process and Decision Management software has earned Signavio the trust of clients like AirBnB, Cisco, Puppet Labs and Zespri across geographies and verticals. We are now growing fast, and we want to take you with us! If you are a creative and capable engineer looking for a place you can truly put your talents and ideas into practice, we want you to be part of our team! Come to the brombeere side… (that’s our color).
What we offer
So what’s the team like? What started as a university project has grown organically over the last seven years into a distinctly international crew. We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
We are constantly evolving and looking to integrate new technologies in our technology stack. We currently:
- Build with Gradle and Webpack
- Write ECMAScript 6 code
- Manage with NPM
- Test with TestNG, Selenium, Mocha and Karma
- Automate with Jenkins
- Use React and Redux
- Version with Git
- Organize with Scrum and Kanban
As Frontend Engineer, you are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
How you will contribute
As FrontEnd Engineer, specifically you will:
- Develop new UI components in ECMAScript 6
- Improve existing applications
- Create UI concepts and mockups
- Improve our technology stack
- Review the work of your teammates
This is you:
- A keen eye for UX and UI design
- A degree in an IT-related area
- The motivation to work in an agile environment
- The drive to understand the needs of our customers
- Experience in using Git
- Very good communication skills in English, German is a plus
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company.
What we value most from a Frontend Engineer:
- Be creative and innovative: Push ideas to create a product that our customers love to use, and minimize complexity.
- Be passionate and create impact: Create amazing work and inspire others with your results.
- Work independently and responsibly: Take responsibility for your own actions and think about your tasks.
- Communicate and build trust: Communication is key to achieving our goals efficiently.
- Be honest and selfless: Admit your own mistakes, be open to feedback, and make time to help your colleagues.
Apply for job
Signavio enables organizations to keep up with the pace, volume and complexity of change. Our Business Transformation Suite is the smarter way to continuously translate between strategy and execution. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in the US, Singapore and beyond, Signavio serves more than 1000 customers around the globe across all industries.
Today, many companies are facing the challenge of constant change or even reinvention, dictated by the requirements of the market. Whether it’s because of new technology, changing regulations, or even changes in institutional knowledge, many companies are considering what direction they need to go for long-term success. It’s the responsibility of business leaders who understand their company’s’ processes to find the right path forward.
This is why Signavio was created; to serve as a signpost for workflows, processes, and decisions. Signavio Business Transformation Suite, a cloud-based software for intersectional collaborative process and decision management, offers companies a way to orient themselves in times of constant change.
- Address Germany