MediaMonks is hiring a frontend developer to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being. You’ll be part of our international development team, comprised of some of the sexiest front- and backend specialists in the world.
As a Frontend Developer, you are responsible for building the brainchilds of our agency clients, producing work for brands like Weber, Bose and Google. Your work covers near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS. If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join MediaMonks at the vanguard of digital.
Requirements as Frontend Developer
- Knowledge is power, France is bacon. To excel in this role, you’ve got to know your way around libraries and languages such as React, Angular, Aurelia, ES6, TypeScript, Knockout, Webpack, RequireJS and GSAP — let us know what you know.
- Efficiency is key and LESS is more. The same is true for other stylesheet languages you may have mastered, such as Sass/SCSS.
- You can create pixel perfect websites and SPAs without the need for jQuery.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You also have experience with animations and responsive web development.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (Amsterdam), we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting (and awarded) projects in the digital realm alongside MediaMonks’ fabled office outings (including winter sports and summer parties), great food, and a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Apply for job
MediaMonks is an integrated creative production company. We work together with the world’s leading advertising, entertainment and technology companies to craft amazing digital work for global brands. Our integrated production capabilities span the entire production spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more.
We operate as one office in ten locations with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks. Our work is recognized by agencies and awards around the world, with 78 Cannes Lions, 69 Lovies, 54 Eurobest Awards, 25 Webbys, 24 D&AD Pencils, and close to 200 FWAs.
You can find us anywhere on the Web as well as in Amsterdam, London, Stockholm, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai.
- Address Netherlands