As a DevOps Engineer in Aprimo R&D, you’ll be building web applications that make our customers more productive. You’ll be part of a team, working in quick iterations to produce an exciting next-generation product using best-practices and responsive design. You will need to be strong technically as well as be able to work well in a team environment. Great teamwork, leadership and communication skills are a must.
Experience you will have as DevOps Engineer:
- 3 – 5 years in Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer-related discipline or equivalent years’ experience
- The ability to multi-task on various projects
- A desire to learn, grow and work with a team in an agile environment
- Strong teamwork, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent object oriented design skills
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the key point of contact within R&D for European / APAC Customers
- Be Responsible for data migration into Aprimo Green Cloud
- Develop integrated utilities for deployment and procurement
- Design and implement monitoring and alerting metrics for Aprimo platform
- Participate in Scrum Team meetings, driving visibility through metrics and alerting
- Advise / coordinate release strategy with team members
- Work alongside Professional Services (PS) to deliver field-driven technical work
- Fully integrate into the larger DevOps team within Aprimo R&D
- Provide input into preparing/planning existing clients OGC Journey (some client facing activities needed)
Apply for job
Aprimo’s performance driven marketing operations technology and digital asset management solutions give marketers the advantage to govern and grow their brand.
Aprimo delivers the advantage with its innovative Marketing Operations Hub. We allow marketers to manage budgets, plans, productivity, and assets throughout the ideation, workflow and campaign delivery of the brand experience while maximizing provable ROI.
- Address Belgium