As a Data Scientist you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary agile team that is responsible for developing services to process and localize large amounts of e-commerce listings and to make conclusions out our data.
- You will improve our solutions based on machine learning, statistics, game theory
- You will build new models, algorithms, finding patterns in image, text and series data
- You will continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession
- You will always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, will be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- You will influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
MUST HAVE AS DATA SCIENTIST
- Experience with Programing in Python
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Experience in pattern recognition (image, data), information extraction
- Knowledge of python libraries, especially Pandas, Sklearn, TensorFlow, NLTK
- Experience with the following technologies:
- SQL databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB, Memcached, or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
NICE TO HAVE AS DATA SCIENTIST
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience with Programing in C++
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on a large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Team structure that allows working remotely
- Referral program
- Free languages courses
- Gym membership
- Premium medical insurance (Medicover)
- Relocation support
Apply for job
Webinterpret enables online retailers and marketplace sellers on eBay and Amazon to instantly expand worldwide and boost their online sales. Our simple Plug & Play solution provides international buyers with a comprehensive end-to-end local shopping experience.
WebInterpret was created in 2007 by Benjamin Cohen and Patrick Smarzynski, both IT and Industrial Engineers who met at the EM Lyon Business School in a masters programme specialised in entrepreneurship. From the very beginning their main goal was to create a company that makes international ecommerce accessible to all sellers.
Now WebInterpret has offices in France, Poland, the United Kingdom and USA, employs around 210 skilled ecommerce specialists and professional translators with local market knowledge (and we are still growing).
- Address Poland