What will you do as Data Engineer?
- Shape a solid data infrastructure that collects, stores, processes and serves massive amounts of information
- Work with spatial information and build leverageable solutions that our Data Viz team will use to create powerful visualizations of a city’s deliveries
- Dive deep into the core of large scale data processing systems and produce high-quality code that can help answer questions from the business, operations and clients side
- Be part of a team of talented engineers that makes Stuart the best delivery platform for businesses in a highly competitive market
Requirements as Data Engineer
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years experience working with Java, Scala or any other Object Oriented language
- Strong Object-Oriented experience, and a true passion for writing high-quality code
- Experience with quick prototyping and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, etc…)
- Experience with API-based architecture
- Experience with distributed framework for parallel processing such as Hadoop, Pig, Spark and Hive
- Strong experience with Java or Scala is a plus
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Ability to work independently while being a strong part of the team
- Experience with real-time applications is a plus
- Experience with geospatial data is a plus
Benefits as Data Engineer
- Very attractive compensation package including equity
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Relaxed, fun work environment and flexible working hours
- Extras like catered lunch, gym membership,private health insurance…
We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
Apply for job
Stuart is a disruptive B2B on-demand delivery platform that connects retailers with local couriers, enabling anyone to deliver anything at any time.
We’re powering the future of urban logistics, helping both small and big businesses move their goods through cities faster than anyone ever imagined.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. In less than one year, we grew up from 3 to more than 96 employees with offices in 3 countries and 5 cities : Barcelona, Paris, London, Madrid & Lyon. Co-Founded in 2015 by Clément Benoit & Benjamin Chemla (Resto-In), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.
In March 2017, Stuart was acquired by GeoPost, the leading international express delivery subsidiary of the French Groupe La Poste. Stuart’s revolution is already on its way. Ready to take part in it?
- Address Spain