You will have the opportunity to work as a Cyber Security System Engineer for our client based in Luxembourg.
Tasks and Activities as Cyber Security System Engineer
- You will be providing expert support to the security analyst and incident handlers.
- You will carry out fine-tuned configuration and customisation of cyber defence components to maximise the efficiency and performance whilst minimizing the amount of false positive detective ration
- You will also manage the security of the cyber security components
Skills and Experience as Cyber Security System Engineer
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the following:
- Network security engineering and administration
- System security engineering and administration
- Security testing
- You are able to design, develop, install, configure, test, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade when needed
- You have a proven experience with Network Protocols (including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, Syslog-ng, HTTP, IP routing and fail-over protocols, IEEE 802.1x)
- You have a proven experience in Cryptographic solutions (including common standards and ciphers, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, HSM, smartcards)
- You have a good knowledge and experience with Security protocols (including SSL/TLS, IPsec, VPN)
- You are able to write comprehensive documentation.
- You have experience in authentication, authorisation and accounting (including RADIUS, TACACS+, Kerberos)
- You have a recognised certification or one of the following; GSEC, GCWN, GCED, GCUX, ENSA or MCSA
- You have experience in ISO 2700X, ITIL V3 standardsYou have experience with VMWare VSPHERE, Windows OS, Linux servers, NetAPP Storage and Firewalls.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
Apply for job
RHEA Group is more than a trusted partner but an active collaborator to the European Space Agency (ESA), Belspo, the European GNSS Agency, the European Commission, the European Southern Observatory, and EUMETSAT. From working on the European flagship navigation system (Galileo) and Earth Observation program (Copernicus) to the exploration of the Red Planet (ExoMars) and launching the first spacecraft landing on a comet (Rosetta). Our experts are building the future of the industry by driving the most groundbreaking missions.
RHEA Group is the sole creator of MOIS, the software automating the different complex processes involved in space missions, reducing the operations’ preparation time while increasing the quality of testing and safety of missions. MOIS is used as a standard by ESA and has advanced more than 100 missions.
- Address Belgium