Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Madrid, Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we have opened an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
The C# Developer role
Are you looking for a job to take your career to the next level?
We are currently building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers where software craftsmanship is core.
We are recruiting for an exciting new green field large enterprise application. The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques, continuous delivery and fully automated cloud based infrastructure as code.
We also employ a number of XP practices including strict TDD and regular pair programming.
Responsibilities as C# Developer
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
Requirements as C# Developer
- Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience or a strong desire to work with TDD (test driven development).
- Following the Red, Green, Refactor steps, with the goal of grow the solution design through tests
- Want to work in a project where agile, DevOps, CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) are taken seriously
- Good agile knowledge
- Fluent in English
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) or Microservices
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- SQL Server
- Hibernate or Entity Framework
- XAML experience
Apply for job
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 131m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 205 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24.
Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32-year safety record.
In 2017, we became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
- Address Ireland