Are you an experienced C Developer with experience in developing a mix of web and Windows/Linux applications, looking to work for an innovative company? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
Responsibilities as C Developer
- Is focused on the development and maintenance of C modules that provide black box services in a microservice architecture.
- Ensures the deployment of business solutions on the production platform.
- Assists with post production support of systems (this will involve out-of-hours 24×7 support rostering).
- Is responsible for enhancing current applications and developing new C models
- Will be involved in refining user story and defect tickets as part of the agile process and documenting new modules and changes to existing modules
Requirements as C Developer
- Have an in depth knowledge and hands-on use of C at the application layer, at least 2 years of experience;
- Have degree level qualification, ideally this will be Computer Sciences / IT related;
- Can offer hands-on knowledge of writing transactional queries for Microsoft SQL SERVER or MySQL;
- Have experience in the operation of server based systems (WINDOWS and LINUX/UNIX derivatives)
- Have relational database design experience;
- Have experience of writing C modules that use TCP/IP Comms
- Have experience of the Agile development methodology
- Have experience of Operating Systems (Windows 2003/2008 Server, Linux Redhat/Debian/Suse).
- Are familiar with XML and related technologies e.g. SOAP, Web Services
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have excellent verbal and written communications;
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies;
- Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Are resilient, and cope well under heavy workloads;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Are good at problem solving and resolution
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you in our gaming room;
- Offer salary according to experience and education level;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance, call-out and standby payments and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Parkmobile Group makes parking easier for motorists and operators all over the world. Through our creative software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find the perfect parking spot and help motorists pay with the click of a button. Everything we do is focused on improving our customer experience, whether you use a mobile phone or pay via the dashboard of your car.
Parkmobile Group currently offers the number 1 parking app, available in more than 650 cities. Our brands include RingGo, Spacehopper, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Use our app, text or call to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK (Basingstoke), Germany (Munich) and France (Paris).
- Address Amsterdam