As a Blockchain Developer you program smart contracts, develop networks and take care of the integration with various enterprise applications. Is it too abstract for you? Do you hesitate because of the unfamiliar technology? Don’t worry, Trase will set you up with a thorough learning program.
Each employee is offered an education at our Trase University, the home of our research on decentralized technology. You get the opportunity to attend following courses:
- Blockchain: Intro / Advanced Concepts / DevOps
- Writing smart contracts: the basics & advanced
- Smart contracts & frontend integration
- Establish Blockchain Networks
WHAT YOU CAN DO AS BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
After training a new Blockchain developer has born. Being a professional, you know the technical requirements of a project. Following skills help you to do so:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus.
- You know your way around a DevOps environment (Versioning, Continuous Integration, …).
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages: the more, the better.
- Strongly familiarized with static and dynamic languages, cryptography, security and encryption.
- Experience with operating systems (Linux) and front-end technologies.
- Knowledge of relational databases and computer networks.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a startup within a larger ecosystem of IT companies, we offer you a smart contract that guarantees openness, trust and transparency. Once incorporated into the Blockchain you are entitled to a personal training in our Trase University, a competitive salary package and extralegal benefits such as a company car and health insurance. In short Trase offers you the chance to immerse yourself in a breakthrough technology, along with a set of passionate colleagues, of course, social events are not lacking!
Apply for job
Let us introduce you to Bewire.
We enable an environment where everyone inspires everyone in becoming the best in what they do. Our goal is to constantly leverage quality. And that’s what makes our services great!
- Enterprise Application Development by our skilled consultants
- Coaching & Training by our certified coaches
- Software Audits, including custom made ‘best practice’ sessions
These IT services are provided by our 3 competence centers:
1) Evance: Front-end development Evance believes that front-end is the most important part of your web- or mobile application. So many factors are at play: concept, design, user experience, etc. We offer our knowledge and expertise, so that you can focus on the other important pieces of the puzzle!
2) C4J: Back-end development C4J makes sure that the whole cycle of interchanging of data between the server and your (web)application is managed correctly. So you don’t have to worry anymore about slow and unreliable applications!
3) Dots&Arrows: Integration Dots&Arrows implements comprehensive integration solutions tailored to the needs of many industries and business use cases. Connecting different systems and applications is what we like the most!
Check out our website for more info!
- Address Belgium