You are passionate about developing great applications based on big data!
You are ready to work as a full-time developer or freelancer.
Then join DATAA’s team of data science experts!
RESPONSIBILITIES AS BIG DATA DEVELOPER
- You will be in charge of software development of the AI4 Predictive Platform
- Integration of customers big data: Weekly/monthly processing of data and production of cloud-based interactive reports on Google Cloud Platform, Tableau and other software.
- Cloud operations: maintain, monitor and improve our cloud platform and our analytical solutions.
- Implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Teamwork: collaborate with our team members, improve operational efficiency
REQUIREMENTS AS BIG DATA DEVELOPER
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, or Statistics with at least 2 years experience.
- Good programming knowledge, preferably in languages such as Java, Python. At least basic knowledge of a SQL or noSQL database platform. Knowledge of Linux and experience with Google Cloud Platform is a strong advantage.
- Skills in data science, ‘big data’, or cloud computing and technology in general.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are a good problem-solver.
- Knowledge of data-oriented programming platforms would be a plus
- Previous experience with Big Data tools.
- Team player: You need to have good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing.
- English speaking
- Team building
- Hadoop / Spark
- PHP, Node.js, React.js
- AWS, Microsoft Azure
Apply for job
DATAA is a leading company in big data analytics, data mining and smart business intelligence.
DATAA has developed a vast network of top data scientists, bringing the best experts together to solve customers’ problems and build data-driven companies.
DATAA develops an online platform that enables companies of all sizes to leverage their marketing and sales data and make predictions that will help them make good decisions. It is able to cross the sources of internal company data with external sources (weather, geography, socio-economic, social networks)
The platform can trigger business actions based on the predictive model: connected to the company information system, it can launch commercial offers in real time and increase customers acquisition.
- Address Belgium