- You are passionate Android Developer and know everything about Android
- You are proud of your excellent coding skills and you think it is definitely time to put your coding skills to work!
REQUIREMENTS AS ANDROID DEVELOPER
- You have experience with developing Android applications (and maybe have some private or open source projects to brag about),
- Frontend/mobile architecture principles focused on Android are your cup of tea!
- Java, the Android SDK, object oriented design and design patterns – it all rings a bell!
- You know about unit testing and test driven development,
- Automated development process and agile methodologies sound familiar,
- Knowledge of functional programming and reactive programming would be awesome!
WHO ARE YOU
- You are part of an eager team,
- You are passionate about the newest evolutions and media,
- New ideas, technologies and techniques are things you find interesting,
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HUMOR IS ESSENTIAL IN YOUR JOB.
- You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree.
- Besides English you also possess a good knowledge of Dutch.
- Competitive salary
- Lunch compensation
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- Grow and keep track of technologies
- Mobile data plan
- Additional events outside office hours.
Apply for job
All European Careers is specialized in hiring and selecting talent for leading companies in Europe on Permanent / Contingent Recruitment or Project sourcing base.
As an organization we stand for the following values: a positive attitude, service mindedness, taking pleasure from our work. Add to the mix flexibility, open communication, action-focused and you have everything you need to understand our motto: CAN DO.
We are well aware that our work is not judged based solely on the final result. Our way of communicating and our interactionwith you are as important as well. Our ambition is to build a long-term relationship. We are not just any recruitment organization, but a proactive and contributing partner.
- Address Spain