DaWanda is an online marketplace for unique and handmade items, where designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor.
We are a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and get inspired by one another.
Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption as much as they like the latest trends. For designers and employees alike, DaWanda offers a springboard from which talent can unfold and develop an amazing career.
About the Company: The company was founded in 2006 and its headquarter is located in Berlin. The platform is available in seven languages: German, English, French, Polish and Spanish. More than 200 employees from 20 different nations work at DaWanda today.
DaWanda in Numbers:
- over 360,000 designers
- ca. 6 million products, with 15,000 new products listed daily
- 6.9 million members • 200 staff members from twenty different countries
- over 200 million page impressions per month
- 20 million visits per month
- A bag is sold every minute, an item for children every 30 seconds, and an item of jewellery every 20 seconds.
- Address Berlin